Hello everyone, my name is Precious. I love singing, chatting, writing, cooking, and reading. I am the first child in a family of three. I love people that are trustworthy, honest, loving, jovial, and intelligent, and i dislike pretenders, gossips, and murmurers. I am a Nigeria, I'm single. I also love making new friends, travelling, shopping, and taking photo shots. My best food is spaghetti, I love taking ice cream and cookies. My best color is sky blue. Any outfit that makes me look good and responsible is my best. I am a Christian. I love watching movies, especially the one's about vampires, and I love hip hop musics. My role model is my mum, I love her because she is good, loving, and caring. I will love to be a Nurse in the nearest future, it has always been my dream to show love and concern to the needy one's, to support and encourage them to be strong, to heal people, and to show them some love. I have good listening ears, love listening to people, encouraging them with good words of encouragement. I'm me, and I am GOOD.
You are welcome to US and I hope that you will enjoy your stay and achieve your purpose in this country.
ReplyDelete